Bravecto Plus Spot On – Medium 2.8-6.25kg
Get your cat(s) Bravecto Plus before Christmas and you could win a year's supply of Bravecto of the same size (four packs)!
BRAVECTO® PLUS FOR CATS
Bravecto Plus spot-on solution* for cats provides 3 months flea and tick protection plus a comprehensive worm treatment in a single spot-on.
Active Ingredients: Bravecto contains fluralaner.
Indications: For the control of flea and tick infestations on cats for 3 months
- Treats and controls existing flea and tick infestations
- Sustained control of new flea and tick infestations
- Part of a treatment strategy for the control of flea allergy dermatitis
- Highly effective against fipronil resistant fleas
- For cats suffering from, or at risk from, mixed ecto- and endoparasitic infections
- Treatment of infections with intestinal roundworm (Toxocara cati, Toxacaris leonine; 4th stage larvae, immature adults and adults), lungworm (Aelurostrongylus obstrusus) and Capillaria spp.
- Treatment of Otodectes cynotis spp. mites
Bravecto Plus spot-on solution* should be administered in accordance with the following table (corresponding to a dose of 40 – 94 mg fluralaner/kg body weight + 2 – 4.7 moxidectin/kg body weight):
*For use in cats from 9 weeks of age and over 1.2kg.
For optimal control of tick and flea infestation, the Bravecto Plus * should be administered at 3 monthly intervals. Bravecto Plus* can be administered all year round.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.