Embroidered iron-on patch. Iconic, Yin - Yang design made up by a black and a white cat, makes a statement about your peaceful nature and your love of cats. Patch is circle shaped.
- Preheat iron to cotton setting;
- Pretest your fabric for heat tolerance at this setting [in a place that won't show when you wear it] If the fabric cannot tolerate this heat, you cannot use the iron to attach the patch and should only sew it on.
- Place the patch on the surface of the cloth, Cover the patch with a cotton cloth. Iron for 10-15 seconds, tacking it into position.
- Turn garment inside-out and, with your heated iron, apply pressure for 20-25 seconds to the back of where your patch has been tacked.
- If you want the patch to be more secure, Sew along the side of the patch.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.