Embroidered iron-on patch. Communicate clearly with this cat's strong message: NO MEANS NO. Cat is grey tuxedo with green eyes. Lettering is dark blue on light blue with white and yellow stars. Border is two tones of yellow. Patch is circle shaped.
- Preheat iron to cotton setting;
- Pretest your fabric for heat tolerance at this setting [in a place that won't show when you wear it] If the fabric cannot tolerate this heat, you cannot use the iron to attach the patch and should only sew it on.
- Place the patch on the surface of the cloth, Cover the patch with a cotton cloth. Iron for 10-15 seconds, tacking it into position.
- Turn garment inside-out and, with your heated iron, apply pressure for 20-25 seconds to the back of where your patch has been tacked.
- If you want the patch to be more secure, Sew along the side of the patch.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.